What It Is
Christian stewardship is the wise management of all that God has entrusted to us.
The goal of stewardship is to benefit us and bring glory to God.
Two Statements of Faith
- When we give biblically, we are making a statement of faith that
- When we hold back from giving of time, talents, and treasure, we are making a statement of faith that
Principles of Christian Stewardship
- Be faithful with what you have been given. verse 10
- The use of money is a training ground. verse 11
- Successfully passing this training leads to greater responsibility. verse 12
- Serve only one master verse 13
- Pot Luck Supper & Show
- 40 Day Spiritual Journey
- Commitment Sunday November 18, 2007
What the Bible Teaches on Stewardship
The Whole Earth is the Lord's
“The Earth is the Lord's, and everything in it, and all who live in it.” Psalm 24:1
Therefore, all of life is to be lived in service to God and for His glory.
Stewardship of Our Time
Stewardship of Our Talents
Stewardship of Our Treasure