Plug Into A Small Group Bible Study
Every few weeks there are new groups forming and other groups are finishing up a study which gives people a chance to join another group, start a new group, or take a break.
Adult Small Group Bible Studies
College and Career Bible Study
A Bible study for college and career ages is being held at the MacKinnon's home every other Wednesday evening from 7 - 8:30 PM.
Women's Bible Study
Monday's 1 PM A study of the Bible book of Luke is being hosted at Barb Stone's home. Sue Norton will be leading the study. Come join us!!
Men's Bible Study
Pastor Kantor has a weekly class on Wednesday mornings at 11 AM at the church studying the Bible book of Hebrews. All men (church membership not required) are invited to join us for a cup of coffee and a great time in God's Word!
Singles & Couples Bible Study
Hosted by Pat & Kali Lyons at their home on Tuesday evenings. We take our time going through books of the Bible over a cup of coffee or tea. Studies are led by Mark Seeley or Author Hollbrook.
Would you like to host a small group?
One can host a small group without leading it. Conversely, one can lead a small group without hosting it in their home. Some both host and lead.
Hosting A Small Group
- As a host, you open up your home as a place for a small group of people to meet to study the Bible.
- Small Group hosts must be believers in Jesus Christ.
- Group hosts attend an orientation session on hosting a small group with the Director of Christian Education and/or the Senior Pastor.
Leading A Small Group
- Small Group leaders must be believers in Jesus Christ.
- Group leaders attend an orientation session on leading a small group with the Director of Christian Education and/or the Senior Pastor.
- Commit to being prepared.
- Familiarize oneself with the leading small group tips built into the small group study materials.